Who said dogs & cats don’t get along? These two must have missed that memo!

You probably know the phrase “fighting like cats and dogs” but have you ever considered the fact that some cats and dogs… don’t actually fight? In fact, some even LIKE each other! If you ask me, that’s a pretty great thing! Sure, you’ll still have some problems every now and again but something tells us that the Boxer and kitty in this next video will be just fine!

Video: Dogs shall not pass

It appears as though the Boxer is the first pet in this family and the kitten is the newest addition. Incredibly, the second sweet kitty walks out of his carrier, these two bond instantly! WHAT?! Yep, they’re totally ruining it for any naysayers who think cats and dogs are doomed to be enemies for life. Try BEST FRIENDS! I love how these sweeties interact with one another. *Sighs* A blossoming new friendship is always a beautiful thing! Check them out!

Video: An eagle, a fox and my cat all getting along fine on my porch

Soo lovely! We hope they can show other cats and dogs how GREAT it is to be friends with one another. Friends are way cooler than enemies, am I right?!

Do you have a cat AND dog in your home? How do they get along? Tell us all the juicy details in the comments section below!

Reviews & Comments

Related posts